5 Top Downtown Thrift Shops For Halloween Costumes
Halloween is just around the corner and now that Thanksgiving is over we can finally start to pay it some attention.
I personally love to go all out with creative costumes and decorating the house but I also love to do it as cheap as possible! After all, Christmas is also around the corner.
Today I went thrift shopping and I found 5 stores downtown Chilliwack that have some great deals.
1. Ann’s Treasures and Thrift Shoppe, has a great selection of Brand New costumes for kids at very discounted prices. I noticed they had quite a few adult clown costumes if you are in to that creepy clown thing. (Please wear responsibly)
46230 Yale Rd Beside Bravo’s.
2. Red Neck Bill’s New And Used, had a stack of witch hats for $2.50. For that price everyone in the family including the cat can be a witch.
46220 Yale Rd between Bravo’s and Chilli’s.
3. Street Hope New and Used, had a lot of wedding dresses if you are looking to rock the dead bride look. It’s truly a classic.
8982 Young Rd on the corner of 5th Ave, (604) 316-4670.
4. Chilliwack MCC Thrift Shop, has some adorable children’s costumes right now and the ladies told me they are selling fast! My favourite was this baby kitty cat for $2.00.
45776 Kipp Ave beside the Capital Restaurant. (604) 792-3731.
5. Chilliwack Hospital Auxiliary Thrift Shoppe, I was pleasantly surprised with the selection and quality. I saw this Batman number in the window that I’m sure will not be there long. And these butterfly wings are made of feathers for a beautiful texture.
9236 Main Street, (604) 793-9222.
All in all there is plenty to choose from for any costume combination. Happy shopping and creating!